Hansen Electric, spol. s r.o. is a highly developed company that uses modern technology and "know how" to guarantee the development, design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of electrical equipment used in potentially explosive atmospheres. Experience and original the technology has its roots in the German company Hansen + Reinders. Over the decades, it has developed its own and unique know-how, thanks to which Hansen Electric has become a respected company of the highest European quality.
The company has a strong design and development department, which enables the adaptation of equipment in accordance with customer requirements and the annual modernization and development of new products. A wide range of products enables the delivery of complete electrical equipment for mining plants.
Hansen Electric manufactures and supplies:
- Transformer kits with or without LV compact stations (trans. Switches up to 4.5 MVA, input voltage up to 11kV, secondary voltage up to 4.1kV)
- Switching stations / Power centers (up to 850kW outputs for voltages from 380V to 3300V)
- Kits for soft-start output power up to 4 x 315kW / 1200V)
- Frequency converters (power output up to 2 x 400kW, voltage up to 3300V)
- Switches / disconnectors - distribution fields (up to 10kV)
- Ex ‐ protected lamps for coal fronts and corridors, as well as signal lamps
- Self-contained control systems for programming mining mining technologies.
A lot of customers are also looking for vacuum contactors (80A, 200A, 400A, 450A, 630A) - special equipment that is supplied to a number of companies with the production of switching equipment for mines as well as for other sectors. Hansen Electric repairs electric motors of all types and voltages up to 6 kV, repairs and services mining machine drives and repairs and manufactures new generators with an output power of up to 10 MW. It offers the production of electric motors with output power up to 55, 75, 100, 160 and 250kW, for voltages 660V to 1200V. Every Hansen Electric product is subject to rigorous functional tests under load. For this purpose, they have established modern test rooms that allow testing of any Ex-shielded electric motor, transformer or contactor set under load. When handing over the complete delivery to customers, full attention is always paid to the installation, commissioning of the equipment and detailed training of the working staff. All Hansen Electric products comply with the strictest requirements for work in Ex ‐ areas. They are certified in accordance with European ATEX standards and in accordance with all standards of the countries to which they are delivered. Qualified staff, continuous product innovation and the use of state-of-the-art technology guarantee Hansen Electric customers a partnership at the highest level.